Nana's Lobster Rolls
I have been missing out on Lobster rolls because I thought I was allergic to Lobster. I am allergic to the mollusc family and contrary to popular belief, the lobster does not belong to that family. Anyways, I had fresh lobster from the ocean on mother's day weekend and it was awesome! Seriously, my grandpa lives on the ocean, so we watch when the lobster fisherman's boat comes in and then we drive to the dock and buy lobster. It's amazing.
What you need:
- 2 cups of fresh lobster, or frozen
- 1/3 cup of mayo
- 1/2 cup of celery (omit if too expensive)
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1 cup of chopped iceberg lettuce
- 2 tablespoons of chilli sauce
- A splash of tobasco
- 1 teaspoon of fresh chopped dill or 7 chopped sweet pickles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nice hotdog buns (the kind you get for sausages)
How to make it:
- Mix everything in a bowl, except for the buns.
- Toast the buns
- Add Lobster mixture in the bun and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Thanks for reading,