I love mojitos and I love how easy they are to make. I got the idea from Tide and Boar because they made pops with alcohol and since they are two hours away, I had to make my own.
It's a very easy process that take like 30 minutes of prep time and it takes 24h to freeze.
What you need: - Four cups of water
- Four tablespoons of sugar
- Four shots of rum
- One whole lime
- Two sprigs of Mojito mint
How to make it:
- In a bowl or large measuring cup, add everything together except for the mint.
- Stir to make sure the sugar is dissolved.
- Take the mint and tear the leaves and rub them in your hands before placing it in the water.
- Let the mixture soak for 30 minutes.
- Place the mixture in a popsicle mould and let freeze for at least 24h.
Once they are frozen, enjoy them, they melt faster than a normal popsicle.
Thanks for reading,