Garlic and Parsley Shrimp
Want to impress people with your cooking skills, but put minimal effort into your dish? Read on!
Recipe time: 10 minutes (once rice is cooked)
Makes: 2-3 potions
- 6-12 raw large shrimp (I like to get mine de-vained and then I remove the tail, but you do you)
- 2 pinches of garlic powder or two cloves minced
- 1 large pinch of dry parsley or freshly chopped
- 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil (or melted butter)
- 1 cup of cooked rice (I like the brown and long grain kind from PC)
- 3 cups of lettuce
- 8 baby tomatoes
- 1-2 slices of red onion
- 2/3 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan
- 2 pepperoncini peppers
- Croutons (as much or as little as you want)
- Italian dressing (I like the Olive Garden kind)
- Prepare rice
- Assemble lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, parmesan, pepperoncinis, and croutons in a bowl. Set aside.
- Once rice is almost done, heat frying pan to medium heat. Put in the olive oil, garlic, parsley, and shrimp. Cook until crispy (or to your liking, I just like mine crispy)
- Drizzle salad dressing on the salad, toss and place on plate.
- Take the rice, place it next to the salad and place shrimp on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for reading, Samantha