For mornings when you just can't.
Time: 45 minutes (or until golden brown)
Makes: 6 -9
- 3 cups of steel cut oats
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 pinches of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 1 small bag of frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 9x9 baking dish
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients
- Place ingredients in the baking dish
- Bake until golden brown (firm on the top) It's about 40-50 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for reading,