Road Reveals: A Sephora Haul
If you've known me for any period of time, I've probably mentioned Sephora. I love Sephora, if you don't know what it is, it's a magical place where you can find a bunch of makeup, skin care, and perfumes from different companies, and they give you points to shop!
I first discovered Sephora whilst watching a Youtube video and basically since then, I have shopped there countless times. So looking back on this blog, I don't know why I never shared a haul. Anyways, just as a disclaimer, I bought this in two orders, it just happened that way, but worked out great for me because I got more samples and more for my money. I only paid for four items, one being on sale.
If you want a blog on every way to shop at Sephora.ca for samples, let me know!
Here's everything I got (going left to right, top to bottom): - Sephora Favourites "Give Me Some Nude Lip": It comes with six products, two of them are full size and four are mini's or luxury sample size. I don't know about you, but I love nude lipsticks, I like trying them all, and for $33 instead of $103, I am happy.
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette. I wanted this last year and it sold out before I had a chance to get it. It's sold out now (but you can get it on the too faced website, I think). Anyways, so on Valentines day when I was bored, I went on Sephora.ca and realized it was in stock so I bought it. These colours are so soft, so pigmented, and so beautiful in colour selection. I don't have anything like this one. $59
- Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed-Prismatic Amethyst. I was really intrigued by this highlighter and I have a lilac blush so I thought the two would look nice together for the spring. It's not as creamy, but the colour is worth it. $46
- Sephora Collection Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Colour in Petal. I needed to get over the $50 hump, so I went to the sale section to see what there was. I already knew I liked the pigmentation and wear on this lipstick, so I just picked a colour I wanted. $15
Here's all the samples I got (Left to right, top to bottom):
- Burberry's Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Base.
- Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick deluxe sample in Amulet. Yes!!!! This is so good as a liquid lipstick.
- Glamglow VIB deluxe sample kit. Tried the black mask every one loves, I get it now.
- The POREfessional: Matte Rescue Invisible Finish Mattifying Gel by Benefit.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum. I'm in love with this now.
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser With Red Clay.
- Lancome Dual Finish - Multi-Tasking Longwear Powder Foundation. I got a very dark shade, so I used it to contour.
- Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume.
- Chloe Fleur de Parfum. I love floral scents and this one is a goodie.
Honestly, I love how you can get three free samples when you order online and there's always something new.
Thanks for reading,