What's In My Bag Summer 2016
Today I wanted to blog, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to talk about, I have a few ideas that I am working on, but those aren't ready yet. So, I thought, what have I not done in a while? Well, I haven't shown you what's in my bag yet! If you remember, I blogged about this last year and it was good, but I've improved how I show what's in my bag. It may seem like a cary a lot of stuff around, but I don't, not really anyways.
1) I got this bag at Winners (surprise surprise) it's from Bueno and it's in this chestnut colour. It's pretty spacious and it's kind of like a bucket bag, but more rectangular at the bottom instead of round. It holds a lot of stuff. I also like the side pockets.
2) Staedtler triplus fineliner porous point pens and the bic for her pen in purple. Yes, I have the "for her" pens, we got them for free and you know what? I use them, I get the problem behind the product, but they work when you need a purple or pink pen. I use these pens for my bullet journal.
3) My bullet journal. I've recently got into bullet journaling instead of using an agenda because I find I can customize it the way I want it to look. I picked this one up at Chapters (surprise surprise) and it was just supposed to be a journal, but I've made it my first bullet journal.
4) My sunglasses and sunglass holder. These glasses are from Oscar, by Oscar De La Renta. I got them at Winners. I got the sunglass cover/case at Spring and they work great together, I've managed to keep these ones intact for almost a year.
5) My wallet from Kenneth Cole Reaction. I also got this from Winners and it matched my bag. It holds so much and keeps things organized, which I need and love.
6) My phone. It's old and it's acting up. I am saving for a new one right now.But because my plan is so good, I just want to buy an unlocked one instead of changing my plan. I don't remember what kind this is, only that it's two years old and has the worst camera.
7) Lipsticks. I have four. I also just found these in my bags, they weren't placed. I have the Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Color in Rose Luster. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam. A discontinued Urban Decay lipstick in Lovelight. Finally I have L'Oreal Paris Collection Exclusive in Eva's Pink.
8) The current personal development book that I am reading. Melissa Ambrosini's Mastering your Mean Girl. Basically, she talks about silencing your inner mean girl. The little voice inside your head that put's you down and makes you believe you aren't worthy of things. I am really enjoying this book right now. It's a great read.
9) My emergency pack. What do I need an emergency pack for? Umm, it covers everything I'll ever need in a bag, it's the best. Here's what's inside: two hand moisturizers, Wet Ones wipes, Gum, Glass cleaner, a baby brush, a mirror, Advil, lip balm, and concealer.
10) My 9 year old Ipod. Yup, I never upgraded because this one still works. The case I got for it is still intact too. Why throw away a good thing?
So there you have it, that's what's in my bag!
Thanks for reading,